Canon imageRUNNER IR 7086
At 86 ppm (Letter), the Canon imageRUNNER 7086 device offers the speed and versatility to serve as a complete document publishing and communications hub device for busy corporate departments. The system can tackle the diverse range of document production tasks common to walk-up and networked environments including booklet finishing, professional hole-punching, paper folding, and more. By including Canon's Universal Send technology you can also leverage the system as a high-speed scanning and document distribution solution for print-on-demand needs. Best of all, the imageRUNNER 7086 model is Internet-ready and offers customization capabilities through Canon's MEAP technology, so you can be assured of the tightest possible integration and device control across your entire corporate network.
- Delivers output at 86 pages-per-minute (LTR) to meet the rigors of high-volume offices and production environments and is equipped with a 40GB Hard Disk Drive and 1GB RAM.
- Incorporating Canon's MEAP (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform) architecture, the imageRUNNER 7086 can be customized to meet unique business needs.
- The large color user interface panel, including an Express Copy screen, and intuitively designed device drivers provide user-friendly operation for both walk-up and desktop environments.
- The imageRUNNER 7086 device's extensive finishing capabilities are designed to handle the most common high-volume printing applications.
- High Capacity Stacker that accurately stacks up to 6,000 sheets through two sources for long periods of unattended operation.
- Perfect Binder to produce perfectly bound and trimmed books all in-line with wraparound covers using hot glue technology.
- Professional Puncher that provides a number of hole-punch tools to support a variety of advanced in-line binding selections with a high degree of registration accuracy.
- Available support for actual 1200 x 1200 dpi* print resolution and Canon's exclusive Fine Character and Edge Technology (FCET) for outstanding image quality on every page.
- The Mail Box functions of the imageRUNNER 7086 serve as a centralized system for information-sharing, on-site document storage and print-on-demand applications.
- Users can choose either the Canon Multi-PDL Printer Kit-H2 or the imagePASS-S2.
- With its Universal Send technology, the imageRUNNER 7086 allows users to scan directly into the device for distribution to multiple destinations.
- Supports a host of Internet-ready capabilities, including the optional Web Access Software that allows users to call up Internet data right on the user-interface, and print Web Pages and downloadable PDF files when configured with the Canon print controller. The Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) protocol, enables you to securely send documents to a shared storage service over the Internet.
- With Remote UI, features and functions of the imageRUNNER 7086, user's can monitor and control the device from anywhere on the network.
- With Access Management System, Administrators have control over access to the device and its functions for even greater security and cost control at both the user and group levels.